At PB&T Bank we’re focused on personalized service. We created our Platinum Interest Checking account to serve our Colorado neighbors wishing to earn higher interest rates without compromising account accessibility. PB&T’s Platinum Interest Checking account offers our highest checking account interest rate on balances of $1,500 or more. The account features all the tools, accessibility and security you need for your daily financial transactions. With PB&T’s Platinum Interest Checking account you receive free personalized checks, a free Visa® Debit Card and surcharge-free access to 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide. If you’re looking for a checking account with the best interest rate, our Platinum Interest Checking may be right for you. We’re so confident you’ll love banking with PB&T that we’ll buy back your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution.
- FREE personalized checks
- Higher interest rate with a balance of $1,500 or more
- Competitive interest if balance falls below $1,500
- Only $10 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $1,500
- FREE Visa® Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE SAFeStatements
- FREE thank you gift
- Buy back of your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution*
- Surcharge-FREE transactions at 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide
How to Open a Platinum Interest Checking Account
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $50
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
Platinum Interest Checking FAQs
This account offers unlimited check writing.
Yes, by visiting one of our locations our Signature Banking Representatives can assist you with this request.
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Text Banking & Alerts
- Mobile Check Deposit
- 24-Hour Phone Banking
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Offer good on personal accounts only; ask us about our outstanding options for your business or corporation. Bank rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details.
^Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening.
**Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.