Put your savings to work for you with a Certificate of Deposit. With terms that range from 7 days to 5 years, PB&T CDs are secure savings accounts offering higher interest rates than traditional saving accounts. Unlike a traditional savings account, CDs have penalties for early withdrawals. In order to maximize the return on your CD, plan to leave your account untouched for the full term of the CD.
- Interest compounds and is credited quarterly on CDs with a maturity of one year or more
- Interest can be added into the CD or deposited into you PB&T checking or savings account
- Penalties apply for early withdrawals
Since 1889, PB&T has proudly provided banking with a personal touch to local communities throughout Colorado. Your trusted partner, PB&T offers branch offices in Cañon City, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Denver, Pueblo, Leadville, Longmont, and Salida. Stop by or call us today! We look forward to finding the right savings product for your needs and goals.
How to Open a CD Account
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Text Banking & Alerts
- Mobile Check Deposit
- 24-Hour Phone Banking