Grow your savings with a PB&T Money Market account. Once you have built your savings to over $1,000, it’s time to take your account to the next level. With interest compounding daily, you’ll see a larger return on your money than you would with a traditional savings account. MMAs are FDIC insured, and you won’t lose access to your funds like you would in a CD. Our money market account is designed to give you a greater return on your money so you can grow your savings faster.
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Interest accrues on average daily collected balance
- $1,000 minimum average daily balance required
- $10 service charge if balance requirement not met
- Restricted to 6 transfers from your account every 4 weeks or similar period
- $20 excessive withdrawal fee per item
Since 1889, PB&T has proudly provided banking with a personal touch to local communities throughout Colorado. Your trusted partner, PB&T offers branch offices in Cañon City, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Denver, Pueblo, Leadville, Longmont, and Salida. Stop by or call us today! We look forward to finding the right savings product for your needs and goals.
How to Open a Money Market Account
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $1000
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Text Banking & Alerts
- Mobile Check Deposit
- 24-Hour Phone Banking