Kickstart your savings with a secure savings account from PB&T. Earn competitive market rates on your account balance while retaining the ability to make withdrawals and transfers when you need them. With the flexibility of a small minimum balance requirement, PB&T is proud to offer savings accounts to customers who wish to see a return on their money without losing access to their funds.
- Opening deposit of $100.00 is required
- Restricted to 6 transfers from your account every 4 weeks or similar period.
- No service charge if a $200.00 minimum balance is maintained
- Interest Bearing Account
- $2 per month service charge if balance requirement not met
- $1 excessive withdrawal or transfer fee per item (limit 3)
Since 1889, PB&T has proudly provided banking with a personal touch to local communities throughout Colorado. Your trusted partner, PB&T offers branch offices in Cañon City, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Denver, Longmont, Pueblo, Leadville, and Salida. Stop by or call us today! We look forward to finding the right savings product for your needs and goals.
How to Open a Consumer Savings Account
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $100
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Text Banking & Alerts
- Mobile Check Deposit
- 24-Hour Phone Banking